HOME Forums INFINITY | Multipurpose WordPress Template Contact Page – how to create like demo

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by mark@markphillips.biz' markphillips 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mark@markphillips.biz'
    markphillips
    Participant

Can you please list step-by-step the requirements to get the Contact Page looking like the demonstration page on your site.

I note your demo file does NOT reproduce this and your Documentation does not describe the steps to replicate the page.

Anonymous

hi,
    go to page > add new , and create a new page with contact us or something else title. go in there in the right side bar you’ll see page attribute box, set “contact us” page template to it. here is almost done, if you need testimonials or our client carouse , add it by page builder tap.

now go to infinity settings > contacts options and enable google map add a height to it, like 300 and enter your address and other description.

if you need contact form 7 contact form, all you need is in documentation.

mark@markphillips.biz'
    markphillips
    Participant

Fail!

1. There are spelling errors in your template
    2. The Contact details are BELOW the form not ALONGSIDE as per your demonstration site.
    3. The font sizes are different

Please provide EXACT steps to replicate the demonstration page (and correct the spelling errors)

Anonymous

i hope this help you:

Step#1
    Step#2
    Step#3
    Result

mark@markphillips.biz'
    markphillips
    Participant

Too late. I’ve missed my deadline and now won’t look at the site for more than a week. (If I don’t ask for a refund)

mark@markphillips.biz'
    markphillips
    Participant

OK – the new Sidebar Generator works properly now.

Where can I go to edit the sidebar code as I don’t want to show some of the fields?

sarah-kinder@o2.co.uk'
    sarah.k
    Participant

I’ve got the same problem as this – I’ve changed the massage to message in the code – but I can’t get the contact us side bar widget to show up next to the form. I’d like it to look the same as it does in your demo. The step by Step links above don’t work anymore???

mark@markphillips.biz'
    markphillips
    Participant

Sarah
    I did read somewhere in the instructions that you should use “Infinity” labelled widdgts for SIDEBARS and “PB” labelled widgets for PAGES.

I got the sidebar working here using the Infinity Contact details widget.

mark@markphillips.biz'
    markphillips
    Participant

mark@markphillips.biz'
    markphillips
    Participant

Sorry – can’t post the link (something else with this company that doesn’t work)

`http://motodna.net/team/mark-phillips/’
    ‘http://motodna.net/contact-us/’

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by mark@markphillips.biz' markphillips.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by mark@markphillips.biz' markphillips.
    sarah-kinder@o2.co.uk'
    sarah.k
    Participant

Ok thanks Mark – I’ll take a look. Your site looks fab, well done.

mark@markphillips.biz'
    markphillips
    Participant

Can you please repost the correct Steps to recreate the Contact Page as it has now stopped working on the live site.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Contact Page – how to create like demo’ is closed to new replies.